It is hard to believe (mostly for myself) that I have already written 60 articles on this blog.
With hundreds of people reading this blog daily, I would like to provide more varied and valuable content. I started by adding a Start Here page to help visitors navigate. See what other ideas I have on my mind and help me chose.
Adding Start Here is just the beginning of adding more varied content to the blog. I am looking for other ideas for making this an interesting place to learn about microservices and have a good time doing so.
I am thinking along the following lines:
- Top Articles as you can currently see in the widgets (or under the article, when browsing on mobile).
- Guides and Tutorials that would form a logical continuation. I have written a few blog posts (for example on Spring Cloud Data Flow) that form a connected logical whole.
- More organised and focused Book Reviewing Section – I really enjoy reading and listening to books, a dedicated top page could be useful.
- YouTube has a wealth of High-Quality Technical Talks. It would be good to aggregate, categorize and highlight the best content.
- Example/Reference implementations of patterns and ideas. You can think of it as Microservices Examples Catalogue.
- Different Quizzes for either knowledge or comparing yourself with other developers
- Any other thing that may peek the interest of fellow microservices and JVM enthusiasts
What content interests you? I would be very grateful if you could let me know in the comments or on Twitter!